Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Saturday, March 29, 2008

Cough cough cough!):

Having bad cough , damn sian. rofl! I went to yewtee today, main motive is to get the rubik cube rom stella , si-tai-lang :B hahahs! Happy belated birthday anyway :)

Met tiening, but Im super late. Damn sorry x.x Went to yewtee , lol! Today erhu alot of ppl , rare scene :/ Francis finally came back frm his hiatus , LOL. and gary came today. Newcomer came too , hahas. Kinda improvement for erhu to see good attendance , opps :l Must practice all the new songs , hope i can master it D:

Doing project tmr , history again. Damn sian :( lol. I think my mother is getting damn angry over me , keep coming home late. Sian larh, time is so short and it passes so damn freaking fast man! Stop the timeeeee ! :) lol!

Not yet touched my homework. I hate napfa mannnnnnnnnn ! My incline pull-ups , tian ar. Its either my arm too weak , or i too fat. I think both factors , shytttttttt. Hope i can do at least 1 :l hehhhs. :( And common test result next week. omgomgomogmogm!
I hope next week come slowly , slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Feelin damn tired now. Have a good rest everyone :D
Loves,

Penning down; 11:48 PM