|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Sunday, March 16, 2008 Ai ni ye mei ban fa. Shyytttttttttttttttttttttttttt, school is starting like sooooooooooo fast? D: I dont want mannnnn. I do enjoy today ,but .... Okay nvm,its better not to think about anything now. Hahhs. Miracleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . I love miracle. I want miracle. I need miracle. Yes. But chances that would happen is like 1% . No choice larh,its damn hard to just forget everything. Okay. nvm. Good luck to you okay. Hmmm,I know you dont even care about what i say.But i wish you all the best (: Yes,I wont hold against you for not even telling anything about you. I think Im wrong,I have no rights to care or know. So .... Okay nevermind. My feeling will always be with myself. Ahhhh. Okay channel u ,I guess that show. Those couples are lovely :) Hahhs, touchingggg love. I will meet mine one dayyyyyyyy. Yes , one day. HAHAS.So at this point we shoudnt talk about love :B Cos i wanna sleep, LOLL. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Penning down; 12:22 AM |