|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Wednesday, February 20, 2008 Bring me on , move me on. I'm suffering under your coldness. i'm feeling so lethargic. Spare me some time; times is the key to what i wanted at this point. I hope at least a corner of my rational mind would keep me going on. I'm getting so emotional these few days , my longing of you is so strong. My brain tried to bring the longing away and cover the pain. Its seems so fairytale. Its just a simple love that I tried to get over. :'( I believe tears will keep me move on , or rather a symptoms of letting go? The answer seems to lie on you. __________ This few days was damn hectic :/ Studies , cca, you. Its killing me , tearing my soul. :c I flunk almost all subjects , failed quite a few. hell, I need to buck alr. But my brain din seems to bring me on. But amaths cheered me up :D Something that i would like to sing out loud with my happy soul :) Cca damn busy , keep planning this and that. Sometimes like a maid doing what teacher given me. Well i have no rights to criticise nor unhappy about. Teachers are just training me , I know i can do it. "?" Quite a question mark question. Tmr will be cip day, i wanted to take my chinese test. haishh. I cry over little things. I mean my emotional hormones is like getting damn active nowaday. main factor is :you. Can you hear me? The coldness you gave me , killed me silently. :'( Crying damn lots these few days ,ending up in school with panda eyes also the cause of lack of sleep. D': I learning to accept things happening over me. Perhaps one day , I might be thanking you for all the coldness you gave me. The love you return me , cos it make me someone stronger than before. Though it sounds so far . :( I need to seek advise from people. Its advise , not comforting me. Cause afterall , its my body thats show everything is alright , whats inside is still loss &dying. D: I feel so stupid and foolish. Forgetting is so hard. $&@*$&*#$7 I believe one day everything will be fine. I will continue to work hard on my studies , cca &the love that i gave to you. I know you will nv repay me with anything, silently i know what I'm doing. Iloveyoustill. Penning down; 8:45 PM |