Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I waited &waited for your reply.
I made this promise , &i need to go on with it. ):
I was happy to see you at least reply after 4237890472813489235689 hours later.
But u said you gtg when i dont even get a chnace to reply you.
fcuk. It hurts me again. )':

I look strong , in exact Im always happy in school.
Ofcos , duh. 伤心也得活 开心也得活 .
I would rather choose being happy in school.
I will cry when Im sad , but i will be alright the next minute.
thats how life goes on :D
Maybe I must learn to put things aside , &start concentrating.
I need to learn from you the coldness you gave towards our relationship.
I must learn to stop loving you , like how you do.
Im sorry if i suck. I love you still.
DDD:

Today was CHINESE NEW YEAR EVE :)
Woke up early in the morning , with an excited feeling.
yaye :D
Went to school &reach like 6+ .
HAHAHAHAS. Kinda not like me yeah? I was late the previously day.
&Now Im so early to appear in school?
Kinda unbelievable. awww.
Class reunion was okay larh. Mr woon played guitar sang songs.
eat eat eat. awww , yummy :D
Despite the fact that its class reunion.
Some people dont seems to be interested to listen to mrwoon playing guitar , sing along.
D: We need more bonding ! grrrr.

Performed :D Damn scared of the camera that might capture my face on the big screen.
OHHMYTIAN. But heng mrwoon say cant see me . WOO !
This is so so so so nice :D
Went homed after that. Do final preparation for my house. &blahblah stuffs.
&ohhmygod tml will be new year.
Must go painian. ask this ask that. Ting le dou sian.
But lucky my sista did better for o lvl compared to my cousin. :l
lol , duh.

i miss you still. i love you still.
I hope i could forget you completely.
Only times tell.

Penning down; 7:11 PM