Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Sunday, February 3, 2008

I DONT UNDERSTAND.

I always thought i could put down things easily. Im wrong , so wrong. ): I always tell myself not to put so much cos there will never be happy ending. But i cant. Its been three days or rather four day alr. Im completely out of your mind , your life. I dontknow how u did that. Can you teach me? My brain is all about you. ): Im damn idiot. I always take thing for granted. I mistreated your care , your love. I hope we can go back to before. But it seems impossible. Whenever people asked me about wad happen , memories brought back. I miss you . D: where are you? Do you still love me? haishh.

IT SEEMS USELESS .

Penning down; 5:51 PM