Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Thursday, January 17, 2008

I LOVE YOU :D

Everyone pls support gary's new album :D:D:D:D;D
btw, this is not the new song :]

Okay.
hello everybody :) Waiting for my updating yeah? :B
Lessons are alright. Despite the fact that I'm late for school the THIRD TIME.
Seriously , i would like to say 98 SUCKS. Not to the heaven nor hell. Its to the core.
Sucks to the core. D:
Now i have to wake up really early. haish. this sucks.
But mrwoon ask me to jiayou :P
This actually motivate me alot . hahahs.
thanks uh :D

Lessons was okay today.
but no higher mother tongue. Hope yu laoshi get well soon yeah.
:D

Okay. I think sec threes life really sucks.
Kinda get stress up whenever learning new stuffs.
My brain just dont seems to work. But fortunately , i actually able to coped my maths. :D
I think mrwoon teaching really rocks. Compared to miss Lim. :l
But physics teacher , wahlao CMI larh.
Self-entertaining.
My physics suck horribly &now the teacher doesnt sees to help .
whattheheckamigonnado.
okay. self-study. D:

EHEH. YU LE BAI FEN BAI!
GT GARYCAOGE. OMGOMGOMGOMG.
HE ROCKS SERIOUSLY.
HIS SINGING. OMGOMGOMG. :D
garyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

bye everyone. &seriously GARY ROCKS.

Penning down; 4:56 PM