Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Sunday, January 20, 2008

CAOGE!CAOGE!CAOGE!

Im gttin more mad over him :D :D :D :D
yayes babe (:

Ytco was funnn. but seriously , something ruin my mood.
gahhhh !gotta stop thinking bout it. D: nvm.
Okay . played basketball. ABC :D
I complete all man. okay. I'm very happy. mayb Im too tyco.
i love the feeling to touch the ball again.
tho nt netball. but who cares. its still ball :D
lovesloves.

Somehow i pangseh-ed joby. ahhhhhhh. -.-
okay. at least i send her out of ytcc :D
Then went home awhile later. rofl.

reached homeee. hahahs. pranking wenjie &he prank callin me.
kinda f major. ! la-me ~
lol. nvm. if u all dont understand . hahahs.

Sleep.~ :D

The end. :)
I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu . <3

Penning down; 11:22 AM