Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Wednesday, December 26, 2007

woohooooooooo!I'm sec 3 alr! :D
Woke up 9+ . &get prepare to meet fel den go skool .
I wore my sec 3 uniform. Kinda feel proud of it. hehe :D
Went to siong ngoh which jus a road across my house. .________.
lol. all the basketballer inside. Too paiseh to go in alr. hesitate very very long outside.
In the end felicia went in alone. i stay outside :x
Bused to skool.

Hang the pictures. duh~
Without me i think they will be dead WAHAHHAS. I'm the saviour , babes! :D
Please call me boss ,gladwin &felcia :D jkjk larh! hahas
den bus to jp.
I gave fel present , she gave me too. :D Though mine too cheapskate larh. But its the thoughts that counts! *eh really? :x

Walked around , find it too sian alr! So decided to go rocher for the instrument shop.
Hahahas. we boliao xD
Trained down. Hunt for that idiot shop larh! super hard to find. idiot.
In the end found one instrument shop. omgomg. the erhu look niceee .
hahahs. i wanna buy the erhu in that shop TT.
Onli if my mother allow. But jus now told her bout it. she was like thnking &considering.
woohoo! :D Hope can get it /

Then train home. waited for mummy &jiejie at market. makan alr den home.
sian. :/
but good. CO TML! woohoo! :D Wanna go for practiceeeee!
Better den rotting at home . omgomg . hehe.
&he got a new line alr! yesyesyes!! I can finally sms you :D
lalalalas. xD

Aiyah. thats all for today :D
Qianhui will be back by tml! :)
tadas!
BYEBYE EVERYONE :D

Penning down; 9:22 PM