Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Thursday, December 13, 2007

woah. Nowadays , old people getting so in already.I think i shall admit i'm more out den them.
How pathetic!Kudos to old people!hahas. Well , happen to browse pass laozhabor's blog.
LOL!The neoprints she took , i think she really can act cute.I lose to her alr larh.
Who see me act cute be4? Um born natural cute :D hehe.I think viewers are puking at this point :X &Not bad larh she, so old alr still can blog! Its like when um lyke her age , mayb my eyesight will be be too poor to see the letters on the keyboard. This is cool! :D

hahahs. Damn boringgggggggggggg larh :l That freaking asshole is busy. So busy that i think you hav already forgttn me! er. This is sickening larh.This feeling wasnt nice at all D: *(@#$*!(^$!&0-_)#*@(_!*(@#&

Nvm. um gonna see things simple to lead a simple life! I love making life easier den hard for me,mine,myself :D

}The love i had for you <3

Penning down; 5:30 PM