|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Tuesday, December 18, 2007 I have become a good girl! :D hahahahs! Ytd , i slept at 2 x.x ! When i was bathing , my mind wasnt in peace at all . I start to think of alot alot of things , &i think i learnt. I reflect on my actions for this year , i know i must change yeah. Yep , so um gonna change :D Then , i went to do my timetable of what to do tml. Okay , it may seems LOL to you all . But in other way of thinking its really helps to build your self-discipline ! Yeah , self-discipline! Actually planned to wake up before 11. But my fever making my body super weak! Sorethroat killing me too D: This is the first time , i din tell my parents um sick . hahahs. I think already, they are all busy working &exhuasted after a long day. Anyway , my fever wasnt that worse , so just ate medicine &rest :D See , i really think growing is a important process in our life ! Wake up &slack till12 . Okay, broke the schedule time ~ But i packed my study table :D LOL. My table look just like after a war ,the chaotic scene -.- So , packed it &look neater ! hohoho! :D Um sure my parents will feel happy , hehe. OHH. proud to say , i din use comp the whole morning &afternoon only till now ! WEE~ ahahs. Actually use comp to do some co stuffs , but feel like blogging anyway :D Its to act responsible yeah, since i create this blog so must blog ! lol. Gonna start on my holiday hw like finally ? Okay , um really lazy . But i will work hard from today onwards :D hehe. Maybe its funny to you all , but when u achieve what u wanted , the feeling is great ! [: Practiced my erhu too. hahhas. Actually , i everyday did practice. I wanna improve larh .__. i know i can do it :D ! hmm . Dont wanna waste time blogging alr. I mus get going! 加油,林依倩! <3 Penning down; 6:05 PM |