|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Sunday, December 16, 2007 I felt so inspired for things happening nowaday. It makes me see things more maturely,and understanding.I think its weird. See,I should be carefree &enjoying everything i hav now . Aint i suppose to? But i need to take up my resposiblity &get things done well. I need to spare a thoughts for everyone around us* . Not only for me of cos, and you. The one that i love &hope well for you in everything. I think its really time for us to concern people around us. &Be as normal like last time. Its like having a balance meal for everyday , to maintain our health. Applying to the same for our daily factors. Friends are important , so important! I find it weird to say all these , but i hope w* can understand us. We will be responsible for our actions , for sure. We will understand ur meanin &mend it. Perhaps trust in you for us has alr gone . I will do my best , try my best to win back even just a little trust from you. what i hope is , u can understand . ): lol. normal humans might never understand what um saying. }Its just a simple word , trust. Penning down; 11:49 PM |