Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Monday, December 24, 2007

Done with my bs :D
This skin is nice too ! wahahhaas.

Hmmm. Ytd night was nice but quite piss off too. Was chatting with him , budden both of us
like cant control our emotions towards this situation.
I scolded alot alot alot of vulgars D:< This is bad , ): But i was damn fcukin piss off . zzzzzzzzz.
相爱的人却不能在一起/
haishh. i will wait for ten weeks or even 6months. :B

Rofl. yeah. i cannot be angry anymore! Learn to accept the fact .
I realise there are quite many humans visiting my blog. wahahahs. i thought my blog was isolated? hehe. thank you humans for visiting :D

today is christmas eve alr. how fast. Den new year will come , follow by school reopen.
i haven touch a single bit of my hw. WTH. no time alr. D: Actually , i hav decided not to do alr .
I know um bad , but my house no newspaper. do what shyt? Use toilet paper meh? duh~

Ohhyeah. Got my grading result. 84. wahlao. one mark. ._________.
The examiner only listen to my two songs lorh. My choice piece i actually practice very very very hard but she din listen to it. .______. unfair :/
Nvm. fated. Will jiayou for nxt year den :D

I think i shall end here. so BUHBYEEEE :D

}i love you still.

Penning down; 3:33 PM